What is SOVALDI?
SOVALDI is a prescription medicine used with other antiviral medicines to treat chronic (lasting a long time) hepatitis C (Hep C) infection in adults. SOVALDI should not be taken alone. It is not known if SOVALDI is safe and effective in children under 18 years of age.
With SOVALDI, there’s hope that you can put Hep C behind you. You may be able to stop thinking about your disease, take the next step, and set a new course.
Proven to work
- SOVALDI, as part of a combination therapy, has been shown to work for genotypes 1, 2, 3, and 4 in just 12 or 24 weeks, depending on your genotype*
*Results are measured 3 months after treatment is completed.
- SOVALDI is one pill, taken once daily, as part of a combination therapy
- SOVALDI combination therapy is the first all-oral treatment for genotypes 2 and 3
A revolutionary treatment for Hep C
- SOVALDI is sofosbuvir—a breakthrough medicine that directly targets the Hep C virus
Support that’s simply on your side
- If you are considering or have begun treatment with SOVALDI, SOVALDI Support Path® helps to make it simple with financial assistance, insurance support, and live support, treatment tips & tools
How does SOVALDI work?
SOVALDI is sofosbuvir—a breakthrough medicine that directly targets the hepatitis C (Hep C) virus. Combination therapy with SOVALDI has been shown to be effective for people with Hep C genotypes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
What the Hep C virus does
The Hep C virus infects a liver cell. Then, it uses the cell to create new copies of itself. These copies then leave the cell and move on to infect other liver cells, creating more copies.
What sofosbuvir does
Sofosbuvir directly targets the Hep C virus to stop it from making copies of itself in the liver. Sofosbuvir attaches itself to the genetic information, called RNA, to block the virus from multiplying.
How do I take SOVALDI?
SOVALDI is taken once a day as part of a combination therapy to treat chronic (lasting a long time) hepatitis C (Hep C) in adults. The table below shows SOVALDI combination therapy regimens based on a patient’s type of Hep C, called genotype.SOVALDI has been shown to work in genotypes 1, 2, 3, and 4. SOVALDI should not be taken alone.
Fill Form Now To Get Sovaldi At Cheapest Price